Returned Goods Policy
- Doyle’s handling of defective product is determined by the original manufacture’s policy. This includes the length of warranty and whether a defective item will be replaced, repaired or credited. Any item not purchased from Doyle Security Products that is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty will be either repaired or replaced, no credit will be issued.
- Customers must call to obtain a Returns Goods Authorization (RGA) number before sending product back or dropping off at our Will Call Desk for return. All returns must be accompanied by an RGA number to avoid delays in processing your return. Items returned without an RGA will incur a $25.00 service charge. RGA’s are valid for THIRTY (30) days from date of issue.
- You may return non-defective product which is current stock, complete, unused, and in saleable condition. Installed electronics, including wires that looked to have been twisted will not be accepted. Products requiring reconditioning (new boxing, packaging, missing screw packs or instructions, etc.) to a saleable condition will not be accepted. Customers are responsible for the cost of return freight of non-defective product sent back to Doyle for credit.
- Stock items returned within 10 days will have no restock charge. Items returned 11-60 days from date of purchase will incur a 25% minimum restock charge. Items over 60 days from date of purchase are not returnable for credit.
- Special ordered non-stock merchandise is NOT RETURNABLE, except in the case of an error by the factory or product failure. Clearance, discontinued and obsolete products are also NOT RETURNABLE. No exceptions.
- Products found defective within 30 days can be returned at Doyle’s expense when requested. After 30 days, return shipping charges on defective items is the responsibility of the customer. Warranty, repaired or replaced items will be returned freight prepaid.
- All ELECTRONIC products will be subject to the manufacture’s warranty. You will be required to call the manufacture’s tech support before obtaining an RGA from Doyle. Terms and conditions vary by manufacture. Some items may be returned for repair only.
- Advance Replacement for defective product will be billed to customer until potential defective item is returned. Credit will only be issued when the manufacture issues credit. It’s the manufacture’s option to repair, replace or credit. Repaired, refurbished or ETN (equal to new) product will be returned to the customer and they will be billed for the advanced replacement. Defective product must be received within 15 days of RGA issue.